The Mustard Seed

The Mustard Seed

Friday, August 8, 2014

Something is vitally needed.....



  • The Mustard Seed is in desperate need of a deep chest freezer. This is the fifth morning I have had to get rid of food because ants have tried to devour it.  It hurts so much to have to throw it away because we have many hungry Angles.  When you offer a feeding program, you often have food left over.  It would be so helpful to be able to put the left overs in Tupperware containers and freeze it for the following weeks program.   Also, when I get a donation of day old bread, we could then put that in the freezer to save.  I am only go shopping once a week because it is such a terrible walk down the mountain. I have no where to store my frozen foods so I am forced to go daily. I am now at the end of my tether. A new chest deep freeze will cost $400 usd. 
Would anyone be able to help the Mustard Seed Ministry with the great need??  Helping us get a chest freezer will have a positive impact on the Mustard Seed Ministry and the Angles we feed!   A blessing beyond measure for sure.  Thank you for your prayerful consideration.  




No comments:

Post a Comment